Since 1979 CRUSE GmbH, since March 2013 located in Wachtberg-Villip, Germany (near Bonn and Cologne), has been developing and producing equipment to record large sized originals in premium quality to meet our clients’ high demands.
The uniqueness of all CRUSE scanners can be defined through the following key features:
- Extremely even and precise scanning up to 1200 dpi optical resolution and more
- We have different models for originals up to 200 x 300 cm in size and more
- Very homogenous, even, and totally stable light exposure. Our unique light distribution system with different lighting combinations (Synchron Table) can be easily customized and is controlled by our CSx Software. This ensures the faithful reproduction of even the finest surface textures
- Parallel scanning result: Maximum sharpness and 100 % parallelism for even the largest originals. Line by line capturing via CCD (RGB) for accurate and natural results
- ICC based color management. Advanced profiling: with our customized profiling targets and software we improve color fidelity
- Totally “touch-free”, non contact scanning
- Multifunctional: scanning of framed pictures and originals with a frame height of up to 12 cm and more
- We create a three dimensional plastic TEXTURE Effect (2D scan)
- SD (Surface Detecting) 3D scanning to capture depth information
CRUSE therefore is an excellent partner for archives, fine art printers, repro houses, design houses, libraries, decor-, laminate-, wallpaper-, ceramic-, textile-, pre-press, and packaging industries, as well as museums, land registries, and survey offices.
Every CRUSE scanner is constructed in Germany individually, according to the requirements of each customer, and therefore is built exclusively to our customers’ needs. This defines CRUSE quality as the international benchmark for scanning and reproduction of large size originals - with more than 400 CRUSE scanners installed in more than 30 countries worldwide.
The automatic focus, white balance, and light regulation of all CRUSE scanners allows a user-friendly operation. By scanners with the synchron table detects the CCD-sensor, placed in the center of the lens, the object. With this scanner type very large originals ,can be scanned in the same reproduction angle and therefore of a consistently high quality.CRUSE offers a lot of features to digitalize 3-D-objects, metallic objects and to work out finest structures and textures in the original, which might by important for archiving and reproducing fine art.
CRUSE scanners are unmatched to ordinary photography in terms of recording in CCD-lines under uniform lighting conditions, constant sharpness, and reproduction angle.
Our satisfied customers include among other:
Architecture Museum in Berlin, Germany; National Archive in Washington, D.C., USA; Bavarian collection of prints in Munich, Germany; Bibliotheca Alexandria, Egypt; DAI Nippon Printing in Tokyo, Japan; National Library in Leipzig, Germany; National Archive in London, UK; J. Paul Getty-Museum in Los Angeles, USA; INTERPRINT in Arnsberg, Germany and USA; Museo Naval in Madrid, Spain; NASA in Houston, TX, USA; Pentagon in Washington, D.C., US; Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, Netherlands; Schattdecor in Thansau, Germany; Süddekor in Willich, Germany; The Topkapi Palace Museum in Istanbul, Turkey